IEC is looking for a Senior Environmental Project Manager (CEQA/NEPA Environmental Review)
The position will primarily be responsible for providing project/client management for environmental permitting and CEQA/NEPA documentation related to public works infrastructure projects. The candidate will oversee and mentor project level environmental staff, coordinate work with design engineering staff, and be responsible for project level budget and schedule. The position will have some business development responsibilities but will primarily be related to supporting Firm-wide design pursuits. The position will be responsible for providing quality assurance of work deliverables, ensuring consistency with state and federal guidelines, and meeting local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Bachelor (Masters preferred) in Environmental Planning, Environmental Science or closely related field
- Minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible experience and exemplary performance overseeing and completing CEQA/NEPA compliance related to infrastructure projects.
- Experience writing proposals, developing project approaches, scopes, schedules, and fees for complex environmental projects with multi-discipline teams
- Professional working relationship with local, state, and federal resource agencies
- Track record of positive project schedule and financial performance
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and collaborative in a solutions oriented team environment.
- A leader in the environmental field with positive name recognition and an active participant in professional organizations.
- Positive and attitude and commitment to being a part of IEC’s employee owned company culture.
- Experience mentoring and directing staff and instilling a quality culture
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com.